MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-09-24, 08:42 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Is the default theme updated? Look in the theme headerinclude. If it says prototype js you have a problem.

It does say prototype js on the 5th line, how am I able to solve this problem? This is on the default theme.

(2015-09-24, 09:24 PM)Dexie Wrote: [ -> ]When you say it isn't working, what exactly is happening?

When I tick posts they aren't showing as being selected and I'm told to select posts when I choose an action.
^ you can revert the templates of the default theme. you may also have to revert style sheets of the default theme.
Which templates will I need to revert? I've also noticed that MyCode options are no longer displaying on my theme, embedded images wont show in posts and there is no 'Quick Edit' option :/.
Assuming you are using the mybb default theme - all of the templates will need to be reverted. Once you have done all that you can install/activate plugins.
Thanks, that's solved the problem on the default theme. I'm going to build a new theme from that one instead of using the old theme.
Pages: 1 2