MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gameboy color for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

I have a green gameboy color in like new condion. I cannot play it because it causes a rare medical condision with me. So I'm looking to sell it. If you're interested please contact me via private message.

Thank you for your interest...

***Buyer pays shipping***
***Ship UPS so you'll get a tracking number***
***Must receive payment before I will ship the item***
***PAYMENT ACCEPTED USING PAYPAL***

Umm.. There is a place to trade game stuff. You can trade it for video game stuff, books or movies.
http://www.gametz.com
I would like to get some of the money I spent on it back...
Try ebay? Smile
What medical condition does the Game Boy cause you? Just curious because my sister used to have problems caused by light (especially in video games) and it's treatable in some people if caught early enough.
Hello!

I have the same thing... They caught it and it was only because the video game, and it's not a risk I want to take so I would like to sell it... It only happens with video games with me and I can tell when the problem is going to start but I don't want to worry about it.... The gameboy has only been used aprox.... Three times....
hmmmmmmmm how much you want for it

:/
Ok, I'm going to say anywhere between $30.00 to $60.00USD can you please say what you're willing pay between that stated above? $50.00 whould be great for me because that is half what I paid but feel free to suggest the price and I'll see if I accept, I just need to sell it and get some of my money back

The price you say you'll pay does not include shipping

Thanks...
How do you know it's the same thing? I didn't even say what medical condition she had. Toungue Do you know what it's called? BTW, she was still able to play video games while being treated for the condition but had to take breaks every now and then (which is what video game vendors say you should do anyways).
Alright Matt it does not really matter I do not know how to spell what they said it was called nor do I care to eithier, it sounds the same as what you described. I could if I wanted to risk it, they did not tell me not to but I don't want to take a chance. I'm also not beig treated anymore eithier they don't happen to me anymore.... But I'm not willing to take the chance to test it with the video games eithier I don't care about video games enough to take a risk like that....
Pages: 1 2