MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a mod where you can....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i guess i will have to make a mod where it sends the UserName and PassWord to an email and nope im not useing this for evil Toungue
Mantoon Wrote:nope im not useing this for evil Toungue

So for what are U useing it for?
Mantoon Wrote:i guess i will have to make a mod where it sends the UserName and PassWord to an email and nope im not useing this for evil Toungue
Why dont you go through the member.php file and get rid of anything that says md5()
Oh damn i forgot now lol i will remember it soon tho because it was a part of soming big X_X *thinks* oh yeah i remember im a Programer and i program neopets programs and im making thje fourm for my progs and each user will have there own Username and PW and i will need there PW and Username so that i can login to there account and fix thing s i need to but they dont know about the froums so its ok and so that i can get there PW if they lose it

Dale, i would but im bad at php im almost mess everything up one im messing with php
um, I dont want to sound mean, but to me, you sound like you going to create a fake help site, disgusied as a neopets programmer, get them to sign up with the same username and password as their neopets account in order use the site and then you'll hack their account. Clever, but its going straight to neopets WOS....................................

As for getting their password if they loose it, myBB has a password reset thingy in it.

Anyway, I find this a big security risk. I advise you not to do it.
u dont need to login with there Account, u can change the stuff in the Admin CP (nearly everything), and u also can edit the posts as admin without the edit massage. And for the lost passwort, u always can set a new PW for each user in the Admin CP (u just cant see it Smile )
k776 Wrote:um, I dont want to sound mean, but to me, you sound like you going to create a fake help site, disgusied as a neopets programmer, get them to sign up with the same username and password as their neopets account in order use the site and then you'll hack their account. Clever, but its going straight to neopets WOS....................................

As for getting their password if they loose it, myBB has a password reset thingy in it.

Anyway, I find this a big security risk. I advise you not to do it.

WOW if i dont shoot you now someone shoot me for one not all programers are bad because most of are good and dont steal there PW because that is wroung and we know it but there are some people i would shoot for doing that and for two eggplant the LOGIN PAGE i can easy put a keylogger into my program but i dont and they dont even know the froum exist and im useing the fourm to make like a Check to see if you can use my program and the username wont be there neopets name it iwll be like "001, 002, 003, 004, ETC." and same with PW Toungue
Bill Wrote:u dont need to login with there Account, u can change the stuff in the Admin CP (nearly everything), and u also can edit the posts as admin without the edit massage. And for the lost passwort, u always can set a new PW for each user in the Admin CP (u just cant see it Smile )

Or via PHPMYADMIN Smile
k776, I agree with you. It does not really add up to me. To top off what you said, k776, if someone is calling themselves a programmer he/she should know: 1) md5 is not reversible, 2) how to make a modification to stop encryption, and most importantly 3) passwords should NEVER be stored without encryption.
Matt Light Wrote:k776, I agree with you. It does not really add up to me. To top off what you said, k776, if someone is calling themselves a programmer he/she should know: 1) md5 is not reversible, 2) how to make a modification to stop encryption, and most importantly 3) passwords should NEVER be stored without encryption.

WOW your smart to not!!!! im program in VB Toungue and to prove it i made a stupid prog for you people, look at the bottem post and this progs sees if neo is up or down and it is made by me but my name @ TGH is Nick Toungue
Pages: 1 2