MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Effectively use css as logo need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've designed my logo in css but i am having problem adding to my header without destroying the arrangement on my site my current site logo is font awesome
<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="fa fa-krw fa-fw "></i></div> Naija Words</div>

my site logo is displayed with the following code
i want to replace the font awesome class with my css logo which i put in a class .wdlogo

none or this work without spoiling the arrangement

<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><i class="wdlogo "></i></div> Naija Words</div>

and 

[code]<div class="logo"><div class="logo2"><span class="wdlogo "></span></div> Naija Words</div>

[/code]
Well since you did not give us your url, I can't test it. but one question, why so many div class, and not in one div? And you can try to give the logo a id, so <div id="logo" class="logo2"><i class="wdlogo">Ninja Words</i></div>

And in your code, you have a space after wdlogo
http://naijawords.com thank you that doesn't work because i tags are for font awesome icons
Not shore if I understand what you want, but I guess you want the logo to have a different font then font awesome.
Can you change Square.css line 130, under .logo
Change the font-family to example
font-family: Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;

Or is it something different you want?
like using i class?
<span><i class="fa fa-krw fa-fw">Ninja Words</i></span>
Well, that code will make the words Ninja Words rotate too...

Guess you will specify for a slow person like me what you want to achieveSmile