MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2FA Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have enabled 2FA in the ACP and it was coming up with no option to enter the auth code on the login page, so I replaced /index.php with this https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/featur.../index.php and now it is giving me this error Fatal error: Call to undefined method Page::show_2fa() in /home/removed/public_html/removed/index.php on line 553

Anyone?
Anyone?
Could you re-upload the contents of the whole admin folder? It looks like admin/inc/class_page.php is outdated, and if that's outdated there are likely other files in the same state.
Thank you very much for your response Euan, The Fatal Error is gone but now it keeps telling me my code is wrong.
Hi,

There are a few reasons for this if I remember correctly, one of which can be that the time on the server is wrong (due to the way codes are generated and work). Can you check the time on your server as a precaution?
The server is at the correct time.
I'm not sure what else would cause the problem then. You are using Google Authenticator and not a 3rd party app, right? Did you print off your recovery codes?
I am using Authy which is mentioned in the documentation. No, I'm just manually updating the database in phpmyadmin.
Hm. Could you try disabling it then enable it through the ACP, taking a copy of your provided recovery codes and using Google Authenticator?
The code is still incorrect. Thanks for helping me with this Euan.
Pages: 1 2