MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the top of each table (for example its blue in this one) i would like to have curved cornders. I have this code to do it:

<style type="text/css">
td#nifty{ margin: 0 10%;}
b.rtop, b.rbottom{display:block;background: #FFF}
b.rtop b, b.rbottom b{display:block;height: 1px;
    overflow: hidden; background: #9BD1FA}
b.r1{margin: 0 5px}
b.r2{margin: 0 3px}
b.r3{margin: 0 2px}
b.rtop b.r4, b.rbottom b.r4{margin: 0 1px;height: 2px}
</style>

<table width="471" style="border-collapse: collapse">
	<tr>
		<td id="nifty"><div style="background: #9BD1FA"><b class="rtop"><b class="r1"></b><b class="r2"></b><b class="r3"></b><b class="r4"></b></b>Forum Title</div>
</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td>
		<div style="border-left: 1px solid #000000; border-right: 1px solid #000000; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000">
			Forum ~ New thread</div>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>

How can i include this in mybb? I have 1.1.x

Well, i think all i need to do is add the css to the css page, and the div / what ever to a template but can anyone assist me with this?
*bump*
Check out our wiki resources on template and theming systems: [Wiki: Templates_and_Themes] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Tabo Wrote:How can i include this in mybb? I have 1.1.x
You really should upgrade btw.
DrPoodle Wrote:You really should upgrade btw.
I know i should but i have so many mods and things that i can't.

Anyway 2 main problems:

1)Where is the table heads in the template
2)How can i assign a theme to work with a template,
If the template structure is anything like 1.2.x then I *think* its the table with the class value "tborder".
Ok this is better:

.thread2 {position:relative; width:250px; background:#ff0000; color:#000; margin:5em auto;}
#ctl, #cbl, #ctr, #cbr {position:absolute; width:20px; height:20px; color:#ff0000; background:#fff; overflow:hidden; font-style:normal; z-index:1;}
#ctl {top:0; left:0;}
#cbl {bottom:0; left:0;}
#ctr {top:0; right:0;}
#cbr {bottom:0; right:0;}
.thread2 em b {position:absolute; font-size:150px; font-family:arial; color:#ff0000; line-height:40px; font-weight:normal;}
#ctl b {left:-8px;}
#ctr b {left:-25px;}
#cbl b {left:-8px; top:-17px;}
#cbr b {left:-25px; top:-17px;}
.thread2 p {position:relative; z-index:100; padding:5px 10px; color:white;}

then this in the template:

<div class="thread2"><em id="ctl"><b>&bull;</b></em><em  id="ctr"><b>&bull;</b></em><strong>Forum title here</strong></div>

But im not sure where i can put that ^^