MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new banner on page refresh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am wanting to use several images as banners on the top of my page in the right top corner and have them rotate randomly when ever the page is refreshed so a different banner shows each time its refreshed seems to be a common practice.

is there a slider or code i can use for this or can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance

mybb 1.8.5
www.thereefforum.com
test account user name : test account
user password: testaccount
default theme

if you go to my page i have the banner in place but its the same banner every page so im looking to add a group and have them rotate(?)

my experience is very low so please go easy lol

denny
thereefforum
as you are using MyAdvertisements plugin,
you can add its zone at top right corner and assign required images to that zone. that should serve your requirement.
(2015-09-14, 05:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]as you are using MyAdvertisements plugin,
you can add its zone at top right corner and assign required images to that zone. that should serve your requirement.

hi 

thanks i did add the myadvertisements plugin but  i deleted it as i was having issues getting it to work , maybe ill give it another try though if thats the way to goSmile

thanksSmile