MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Post ID Specified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can you contact your host? ... I'm thinking it might be some server security feature that's blocking it out for some reason or another.

Just ask if they've done something that might interfere with it, otherwise private message me FTP access and admin access to your board so I can see if they're a modified file or something like that.
Thanks mate. Im sure its not the host as i have changed host since the problem.

I can give you ftp access if you need it. PM'd
Was the problem occuring on the previous host? I'm assuming Yes.
Yes, it was... Sad Could it be a problem when the posts were being converted?? Should i go through the conversion process again? It was a converter that i found on this site that i used.

Thanks,
Dave
Dave91 Wrote:Yes, it was... Sad Could it be a problem when the posts were being converted?? Should i go through the conversion process again? It was a converter that i found on this site that i used.

Thanks,
Dave

It could possibly, but I don't think so. And before I make that decision, I'll look through the files in FTP then check the database to make 100% sure it's something wrong with the conversion.
Hey,
I reinstalled the board in a new directory but under the same database and im now getting a different error saying please make sure i ticked the boxes etc.

Maybe there is a fix for this certain problem? Then i could just delete the old mybb directory and rename the new directory.

Thanks,
Dave
Hello,

I figured out it's a bug with my akismet plugin. I've fixed it in the following attached file. Please upload it to inc/plugins
thanks tikitiki..
You shouldn't use that, it isn't compatible with MyBB 1.2.7. Use the latest one off of the MyBB Mods site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4