MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add a shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I am Mike Griffin. I never learned  .php so I don't know much about that. I got a gaming community so I need a shoutbox for my forums 
vsgaming.ml  . So I uploaded the files after seeing the tutorial on YouTubeYouTube. So when I was opening my plugin file in ACP. An error was coming and was corrupting my forums. It says mysql internal error. And one more thing. I want to add my game server website module provided by game-state .com which is a html link  to my portal.php and index.php. Can someone help me out?

(2015-09-16, 03:06 PM)Mike Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I am Mike Griffin. I never learned  .php so I don't know much about that. I got a gaming community so I need a shoutbox for my forums 
vsgaming.ml  . So I uploaded the files after seeing the tutorial on YouTubeYouTube. So when I was opening my plugin file in ACP. An error was coming and was corrupting my forums. It says mysql internal error. And one more thing. I want to add my game server website module provided by game-state .com which is a html link  to my portal.php and index.php. Can someone help me out?

Anyone?
Why the hell you people don't answer
well, are you using a free web host ? you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check