MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ignite theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
this theme no support horizontal postbit ? help me guys.
(2015-12-26, 12:37 PM)Mipher Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I understand, but if you add in the #container min-width 1024px and you put the #container at the top, you avoid this bug that make inaccessible the template in mobile/tablet device:

http://prntscr.com/9iokni

It's a trick that include the default theme of MyBB

Well in any case the theme is not mobile/table compatible, there's a lot of thing that doens't work fine on mobile/tablet and I don't make themes for this two things, also as I said before, I put certain things outside the container id to design and define a few things better.

It's up to you if you wanna use it or not.

(2015-12-26, 04:11 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]this theme no support horizontal postbit ? help me guys.

Most of the time people wants to use the vertical postbit, so I replace the horizontal postbit with the vertical one, you have the same design for both of them (vertical).
@eNvy u can help me for horizontal postbit code?
(2015-12-27, 04:27 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]@eNvy u can help me for horizontal postbit code?

Yes, but isn't styled, this is the default horizontal postbit style:

Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Ignite templates > Post bit templates > open "postbit" template

Replace all the code of that template with this new one:

{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author">
	{$post['useravatar']}
	<div class="author_information">
			<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['usertitle']}<br />
				{$post['userstars']}
				{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
	</div>
	<div class="author_statistics">
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
	<div class="post_head">
		{$post['posturl']}
		{$post['icon']}
		<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
		{$post['subject_extra']}
	</div>
	<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']}
	{$post['signature']}
	<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['iplogged']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_controls">
	<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
		{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
	</div>
	<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
</div>
</div>
(2015-12-27, 04:35 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-27, 04:27 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]@eNvy u can help me for horizontal postbit code?

Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Ignite templates > Post bit templates > open "postbit" template

{$ignore_bit}
<div class="post {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	{$post['useravatar']}
			<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['userstars']}
				{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
	</div>
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>
	<div class="post_head">
		{$post['posturl']}
		{$post['icon']}
		<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
		{$post['subject_extra']}
	</div>
		{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']}
	{$post['signature']}
		{$post['iplogged']}
	</div>
</div>
		{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
	</div>
		{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
</div>
</div>

i did your code but template broken.
Sad
(2015-12-27, 08:08 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-27, 04:35 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]

{$ignore_bit}
	{$post['useravatar']}
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['userstars']}
				{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
	</div>
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>
	<div class="post_head">
		{$post['posturl']}
		{$post['icon']}
		{$post['subject_extra']}
	</div>
		{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']}
	{$post['signature']}
		{$post['iplogged']}
	</div>
</div>
	</div>
	</div>
</div>
</div>

i did your code but template broken.
Sad

Of course, because I don't style the horizontal postbit, I replace that with the vertical version.

------------------------------------

New update, fix a little mistake with a duplicated class, if you don't want to re-download and install the theme and make the fix by yourself, then do this:

Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Styles > Ignite > open ignite.css

search:

.separator {

Change it to

.divisor {

Now go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Ignite templates > Footer Group templates > open footer template

Search this:

<div class="separator"></div>

Replace like this:

<div class="divisor"></div>
This is beautiful, thanks! Smile
how can i fix this problem when creating a new thread?
http://prntscr.com/9t3r30

also how can the user logout of their account their is no button?
Install the plugin that comes with the theme.

For the first problem, is something related with a plugin or something with your hosting.
(2016-01-21, 09:39 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Install the plugin that comes with the theme.

For the first problem, is something related with a plugin or something with your hosting.

i didnt get no plugin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9