MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme - "Blue on Blue"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big Grin

Blue on Blue... and a bit of white to boot.. Toungue

Demo

This theme is temporarily off-line, as it has been changed to a different theme...........
Looks good. Just modify the MyBB logo to match your theme, you will be all set. Thanks for sharing.
I might re-do the main graphics and add a textured background... Smile Cant do that the way it is at the moment... Sad
wow. realy nice one with new idea in it.. I just wondring wich templat you used for the tables headers.
Very nice theme, but one question:

How dit you make the image about the table-header? Did you edit each template with a new table about this header or is there any easy way to do this?
It's nice but a little too blue for my taste.

Good work though. Smile
P@trick Wrote:Very nice theme, but one question:

How dit you make the image about the table-header? Did you edit each template with a new table about this header or is there any easy way to do this?

the same Qs here.. coz this template needed Big Grin
Nice but i think theres too much blue
pepotiger Wrote:
P@trick Wrote:Very nice theme, but one question:

the same Qs here.. coz this template needed Big Grin
What do you mean?

I looked at the html code of the forum index and it looks like that he realy created a new table befor the table header.

That must be very very much work, or is there a template which declares the look of all templates with content in the forum?

Or search + edit, but that would make the hole theme realy incompatible.
The whole theme is about 99.9% compatible with the standard MyBB default theme. All the MyBB plugin's should not be affected etc with the modifications, Smile

It uses the normal MyBB language code and variables.. Smile

Any added vars, anchors, css etc only affect the modifications I have made to the theme.
Pages: 1 2 3