MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show Age on the Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way to arrange the order of "Age" on the post bit so that for example, it may appear above "Reputation" or "Status"?
Anybody?
(2012-03-19, 03:09 AM)crim44 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to arrange the order of "Age" on the post bit so that for example, it may appear above "Reputation" or "Status"?
This plugin might be creating a template variable like for example {$age}, so just open postbit or postbit_author templates and see if you find such a variable there and arrange it accordingly.

I'm not seeing it.
This is what I need for a future site, I'll be sure to grab it when I set up said site.
(2012-03-20, 05:23 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-19, 03:09 AM)crim44 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to arrange the order of "Age" on the post bit so that for example, it may appear above "Reputation" or "Status"?
This plugin might be creating a template variable like for example {$age}, so just open postbit or postbit_author templates and see if you find such a variable there and arrange it accordingly.

I really could use some help on this. I already looked through postbit_author and post bit and I can't find {$age}. I think the age detail is stored in user_details but I'm not sure how to edit.

Pages: 1 2