MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Interweb - re-launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://interweb.neopian-hosting.com

Information
Last year, I opened The Interweb, a board where you can talk about anything. However, due to the ISP I was using being hacked via various problems and thusly, the site was closed.

On a brighter note, today I have come back to MyBB and decided to relaunch The Interweb, a general chat site where you can come and be yourself, talk about anything, get help, give advice, and make friends.

Other Information
At present, there is no custom skin or any mods installed - as quite frankly at this point I'm stuck for ideas on those points, but don't be swayed away because of that, rest assured I shall pull something out of the hat soon!
Protoman Wrote:http://interweb.neopian-hosting.com

Information
Last year, I opened The Interweb, a board where you can talk about anything. However, due to the ISP I was using being hacked via various problems and thusly, the site was closed.

On a brighter note, today I have come back to MyBB and decided to relaunch The Interweb, a general chat site where you can come and be yourself, talk about anything, get help, give advice, and make friends.

Other Information
At present, there is no custom skin or any mods installed - as quite frankly at this point I'm stuck for ideas on those points, but don't be swayed away because of that, rest assured I shall pull something out of the hat soon!

Welcome back to MyBB, Protoman! Smile

I really like the theme you are using.
Thanks Kodaks. I thought it was about time I did Toungue
The theme looks unique and nice. You do have some issues with the backgounds in some table margins (the rounded ones) and some images, but it does have a nice look overall. Keep it up .. it's a nice layout
Thanks, I intend to make our own one soon. Though I'm having real problems with CS2 and Vista, so I'm going to have to get CS3.