MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fetch replink value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

First of all i would like to thank the developers for a great forum platform. I've been trying out most free forum software and MyBB is certainly in a league of it's own. 

Now to my my question, i'm currently making my own theme and i'm doing some customization in the author post section. What i would like to do is just get the reputation value instead of the whole string and value (e.g "4" and not "Reputation: 4"). The reason for this is because i'm replacing the text with an icon instead. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

I've also provided a screenshot to better clarify this. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
You can try looking at your postbit_reputation template.
(2015-09-19, 06:50 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]You can try looking at your postbit_reputation template.

Thank you, that was exactly what i was looking for. I'm sorry for this, i can't believe i did not check that before.
Hello,

In light of your response to RateU, I'm going to mark this thread as solved to help the support team keep things organized. Should you later need more help, feel free to mark it as Unsolved and reply.

Thank you,
Josh Harmon