MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Axis - Elegant Free MyBB Multicolor Theme From MySkins Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2015-09-22, 10:57 PM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]sweet, fluid width!!! 
throw some media queries on menu, hide forum descriptions, and we can call it responsive theme right?
How about the classic post bit? could you post the screenshot?

Yes, but that would require  to use a framework at the latest and so table design has to be compromised. I have given the base and users can play with it to their likes Smile.

(2015-09-23, 11:20 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... Why does the fa-cog icon lead to the search page? That doesn't make any sense, since a cogwheel implies settings or configuration.

Hmm, Thanks for the comment, the cog icon would be advanced search, just forgot to add the title attribute Smile. As i have already used search icon i have to suffice for the cog.

(2015-09-24, 01:08 PM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]how to add the css button for thanks plugin ??

Well you need to edit the plugin templates located in global templates, and i would recommend to contact the plugin author first to make such changes Smile

(2015-09-25, 09:00 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see the theme neither in approved themes, nor in themes awaiting approval. Please submit it to the mods site, which is a requirement for opening a topic in this forum.

Well i have uploaded the theme to mods database and waiting the approval, can you please recheck again Smile
Thanks in advance
regards
great theme of mybb so far (free additions ),
(2015-09-26, 08:13 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]great theme of mybb so far (free additions ),

Thanks for the feedback buddy. Glad you liked it Smile
Regards
how do you change the colors? Blue

Edit:
I would Pay $10 for this to be converted into a dark theme the white hurts my eyes at night I prefer a dark theme like what you did with majestic.

Fix  Huh  as you can see some icons aren't the theme color this really makes it look bad.  Sad
[Image: 278db9e9e2fddfa9667fea6343cfcbb4.gif]
Sorry i cant help you as you are denied support by the Team. Please revoke by speaking to them.
Any issues of support, please visit the support section at MySkins.
Thank you
Regards
It's a really cool theme!
Thank you envira good job!
If possible try to modify the colors for the buttons to match the theme colors!
All in all, you are just too cool *-*
Hello @envira
First, thanks for this awesome theme!
Second, can you add sidebar?
sure you can add it
theres some guides on tutorial forums that u can use; )
(2015-10-02, 11:40 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]It's a really cool theme!
Thank you envira good job!
If possible try to modify the colors for the buttons to match the theme colors!
All in all, you are just too cool *-*

Hello, thanks for the feedback.
Hmm I just forgot to add the button code in the specific css files to individual colors.
Will do that in next update.
Thanks for reminding though.
Regards.

(2015-10-25, 06:15 AM)iagomcs Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @envira
First, thanks for this awesome theme!
Second, can you add sidebar?

Thanks for the feedback buddy.
Yes sure you can add sidebar. Just search for tuts for making a sidebar for any theme.
Regards
Its really awesome theme but the font is a bit not fit for the theme looks not nice + when we see the theme in firefox then the font looks hard to read
Pages: 1 2 3