MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: arghhh database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ive done both of those its still coming up with the error when i try logging in.
Did you run the upgrade script in the install directory?

From your forum root, point your browser to install/upgrade.php.
yes, ive tried that
Apparently not. You need to run the upgrade script
ive installed 1.2.4 from scratch, so why would i need to run the upgrade script?
Now I see what you mean.... I registered on your site, but logging in is the problem. ??
This ONLY occurs on Log-In.

Have you tried the upgrade.php to see if it will rectify the Db, and if that doesn't work, try deleting this field from the Db ?

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='188'

Another thing. You could have accessed your database (The latest one you lost because you couldn't log in to MyBB) with an external MySQL Dumper. Wink
tony84 Wrote:ive installed 1.2.4 from scratch, so why would i need to run the upgrade script?

Not if you installed it on a db that was previously running 1.2.2.

I'm certain that you need to run the upgrade script.
Soon the penny will drop with Tony Tikitiki... Smile
I liked that post icon mod. can you tell me more about that mod.

I tried to register to your forum. I had to delete my cookie and cant login.
I think something is messed up in mysql db. might need to do rebuild db.
ELY_M Wrote:I liked that post icon mod. can you tell me more about that mod.

I tried to register to your forum. I had to delete my cookie and cant login.
I think something is messed up in mysql db. might need to do rebuild db.

Who are you refering to, (The off-topic icon mod) and who's site did you try to log into ???
Pages: 1 2 3