MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: upgrade problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Problem with upgrade
I was using 1.2.2, and I got 1.2.4 just 20 mins ago.
I did exactly what it said
Uploaded everything but /inc/config.php, /inc/settings.php and the /install/ directory

but I get this error
MySQLi error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1'
You need to run the upgrade script.

This can be found in install/upgrade.php ! ;-)
The same thing happened to me. I uploaded all the files other than config.php, settings.php, and install/ and then I uploaded the changed files. Then I ran upgrade.php and that didn't do anything. Help please?
Clear your cache.
How do I do that?
Ctrl + F5 on the page you want to clear it for. If you want to clear completely you need to do it through you web browser, and to give you instructions for that we need to know what browser you have.
Ctrl + R works in most cases
Where do I do that? I tried doing that when I was looking at the index.php page.
The index.php page should be right.
Do I do it in while editing the file or just viewing it? Whenever I do it, it just reloads to the same thing. My board URL is www.gearsofhalo.com/forums
Pages: 1 2 3