MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Batch Creation of Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Does anyone know how to create users as batch? I am using Mybb version 1.2.3 We have a feed of user accounts that need to be created. I would like to run a automated script to create a bunch of users using the feed. I don't know PHP and am new to mybb. Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks
Due to the image verification, as far as I know, you can't do that. You'd have to register each of them one at a time.
You don't have to go through image verification if you have direct access to the database. The best way would just run through a loop and use the user datahandler to insert all the users you want.
well you see, he says he's new to MyBB and I don't think running loops in the database would be easy for him.
Thanks for the responses. My goal is to be able to run a script using a user feed (which is updated with all the users) everyday at a particular time. The script should check if a particular user is in the database and if not create that user account. That way new users are created automatically. Thanks for all the help.