MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default PM folders...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I am helping someone else with the french translation, I noticed that the default PM folders are hardcoded in private.php and usercp.php. Not quite practical for translations. Note to developpers: you really should have all text in the language files in Gold.

So I modified the code a bit so that the default PM folders are in the language files instead. That's an easy one to do. I know, folders can be edited in usercp, but if they get the folders in the default language of the board which may not be english, that's better.

== Open /inc/language/english/usercpnav.lang.php ==
-- Line 26 Find
?>
--Before Add
$l['ucp_nav_pmfolders'] = "1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can";

Do the same for you other languages ==

== Open private.php
-- Line 34 Find
$mybbuser['pmfolders'] = "1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can";
--Replace with
$mybbuser['pmfolders'] = $lang->ucp_nav_pmfolders;

== Open usercp.php
-- Line 28 Find
$mybbuser['pmfolders'] = "1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can";
--Replace with
$mybbuser['pmfolders'] = $lang->ucp_nav_pmfolders;

MD
Quote:Note to developpers: you really should have all text in the language files in Gold.
Reorted before, at this thread:
http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=891

Whats there is whats left. Most should already be in gold's language files now Smile