MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [split] About smilies popup window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody !

Things you are talking about are nuclear fizik for me. I have more simple question, but nothing less important to me.

I do everything what is necessary in admin panel to enable smilies on board while posting, but smilies inspite of that are NOT visible. What should I to do?
Have I change some chmod options like 666, 777, etc somewhere ?

I hope so that I will able to use them like here klick, klick SmileWinkCoolBig GrinSadShyRolleyesToungue

Thanks' Smile

Vojislav
User CP --> Edit Options make sure "Show MyCode formatting toolbar..." is checked.
Dennis, thank you very much. It is working. YesBig Grin!
Your Vojislav

P.S. I have to inform you about one unusual thing with mybb 1.2.4 . I wasn't loged in when press on attachment to download it. After log page has been open and I log in after that, attachment start to download, but page with form "You have successfully been logged in.
You will now be taken back to where you came from." stay still unchangeble and without usual redirections. I use Mozilla. Hope so that will bi useful for new version.

Also I would like to help you in translation to serbian cyrillic (UTF8).
vojislavradoja Wrote:P.S. I have to inform you about one unusual thing with mybb 1.2.4 . I wasn't loged in when press on attachment to download it. After log page has been open and I log in after that, attachment start to download, but page with form "You have successfully been logged in.
You will now be taken back to where you came from." stay still unchangeble and without usual redirections. I use Mozilla. Hope so that will bi useful for new version.

I think that's a limitation right now, because the redirect page redirects you to the attachment, and since the attachment starts downloading, the redirect is "complete."

vojislavradoja Wrote:Also I would like to help you in translation to serbian cyrillic (UTF8).
You may want to read the stickies in the Internationalization forum for information about translating.
DennisTT Wrote:I think that's a limitation right now, because the redirect page redirects you to the attachment, and since the attachment starts downloading, the redirect is "complete."

No Dennis, even when attachment finished with downloading, there is no redirection. It is stay still. Regards

Vojislav
vojislavradoja Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:I think that's a limitation right now, because the redirect page redirects you to the attachment, and since the attachment starts downloading, the redirect is "complete."

No Dennis, even when attachment finished with downloading, there is no redirection. It is stay still. Regards

Vojislav

But technically it did redirected you to the attachment (at least that's what the script thinks). As I said it's a limitation.
DennisTT Wrote:But technically it did redirected you to the attachment (at least that's what the script thinks). As I said it's a limitation.

That's right, we understand each other now. Best regards

Vojislav