MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Required Fields - I Need Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where, how do I change these fields to required..

Birthday:

Your Website URL:

Thanks.. Smile
Admin CP-> Custom Profile Fields -> "Edit Profile Field" -> Go -> Check "Required?" -> "Edit Profile Field" button (to save).
Thanks Tiki, but those fields don't exist.

Then I take it to understand that the anchors in Custom Profile Fields, are the SAME as the sub-header script in the userCP; and not switched in the database. Smile
No that doesn't work either.. It only creates extra duplicate fields. Sad

Re question: How do I move those Optional Fields to the Required Fields. ??

MySQL ??
Those fields are built in permanently and are not configurable (as far as I remember) without code modifications
Something that could be addressed in the Ideas forum.. Move all of the Optional Fields and the Required Fields under the direct control of Admin.. Toungue
Yeah, but I think the required fields would have to stay uncontrolled and required (we wouldn't want people disabling usernames now would we), but moving the optional fields so that they can be edited in the ACP would be a good idea.
That's not quite the point I was making..

Move all of the options to the Custom Profile Fields template in the ACP so that Admin can decide what is required and what it optional.. Wink
That's what I meant by "moving the optional fields so that they can be edited in the ACP"
so is there way to make Birthday required field? Most users skip this field Sad and i don't want that