MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sticky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I know how to set a thread on sticky, but when the thread is stickied, the sub-forums are still on top of the stickied thread. 

This is my forum so you can check by yourself what I mean: http://www.forum.revolutiongamers.co.uk/

How can I set the stickies above all others things?

Escobar.
The stickies are threads. The only way you can make them the highest thing on the page is to move the subforums under the threads. The other alternative is to use announcements instead of stickies and make sure the announcements are above the subforums.
(2015-09-23, 01:36 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The stickies are threads. The only way you can make them the highest thing on the page is to move the subforums under the threads. The other alternative is to use announcements instead of stickies and make sure the announcements are above the subforums.

That's what I need to know, how do I set the threads above the sub-forums?
Look in the template: forumdisplay -move subforums variable below threadlist variable.
(2015-09-23, 02:17 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Look in the template: forumdisplay  -move subforums variable below threadlist variable.

Now all new threads are above the sub-forum, Is it possible that only sticky threads stay above everything and normal threads under sub-forums?
No, see my first post Smile As stickies ARE threads then they will always be part of the thread list. That is why I said use an announcement.