MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to disable side box in Mobile view.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using Gomobile and sidebox plugin. When I check my site using mobile. My website not display correctly due to sidebox. Is there any way to disable sidebox plugin automatically when Gomobile plugin activated.

Thank you
Add the sidebox templates to the gomobile theme adapted to that template set.
(2015-09-23, 02:38 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Add the sidebox templates to the gomobile theme adapted to that template set.

Sorry please tell me it clearly. Do you able to describe step by step please?
What plugin are you using? Does it create a template in the global templates?
(2015-09-23, 04:32 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin are you using? Does it create a template in the global templates?

Thanks,

I am using Google+, Advertisements in Post, My Advertisement, Google Analytic, MyBB gomobile, Google SEO, Menu Manager, Nolinks, recent Topics Index Page, facebook prifile link on postbit, side box, welcome topic, Facebook profile link on Postbit ,

I want to disable only sidebox plugin when people visit my site using mobile device (When Active myBB Gomobile templates.

Thanks,
Sorry, I was not clear - which sidebox plugin are you using?
(2015-09-24, 08:18 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I was not clear - which sidebox plugin are you using?

I am using sidebox plugin. Please see the attached.
(2015-09-24, 08:18 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I was not clear - which sidebox plugin are you using?

Hello can you help me
can someone help
(2016-05-22, 01:09 PM)freeeducation365 Wrote: [ -> ]can someone help

It's a pretty old thread, anyways modify your index template of gomobile theme.
It should solve the issue Smile
Pages: 1 2