MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why the following?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-09-24, 02:08 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are any other emails being sent? For example, notification emails regarding pms and new threads .

No, I am just trying to set it up, I have not linked it yet to the website.

But I have tried to reg and it is not getting to me.
what are you using as the mail settings? Are you on your own server or shared hosting?
(2015-09-24, 02:35 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]what are you using as the mail settings? Are you on your own server or shared hosting?

Shared Hosting, the website randjag.co.za is hosted by circle.co.za, the email setting are correct. I am receiving all other emails.
Are you receiving other mails from your forum? I think that if you have the users set to receive an email with an activation code and they are not getting it then you need to see if it this issue is applicable to all mails from your forum, not your site.

Please delete the user I made and I will attempt to signup again.
(2015-09-24, 02:08 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are any other emails being sent? For example, notification emails regarding pms and new threads .

I will be working on the forum only on the 26/09, if the problem persists I will be in contact again.
Thanks for all your help so far.
Regards
Tertius
Pages: 1 2