MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whisper for ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Whisper 1.0.1

Whisper is a neat theme for the Admin Control Panel. The theme includes some extra features other than the design itself, aimed to improve the ACP usability, including a new homepage with stunning analytics and more friendly informations about your server and your MyBB installation, full page template editing, more understandable and centered popups and messages, comprehensive selectors and radio buttons.

[Image: avNRH2w.png]

beautiful.... Nice theme for admin panel
Found an issue:

[Image: zzpVV8D.png]

Also, what is the blank space for? Is this suppose to be some sort of analytics?
http://i.imgur.com/OLDHekb.png
That looks like a custom (and inline) css styling. I will look into it but I don't think there's something I can do to stule that white part.

Regarding the white space, yes, it should load a graph. Are you sure you have uploaded all the required files? /admin/jscripts/Chart.min.js in particular.
ah. i see. you might want to restructure the files though. The Chart.min.js was in the jscripts folder, not admin/jscripts.
can you use this skin to restrict certain admins? like block them out of the themes or forums?
(2015-09-25, 09:22 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]ah. i see. you might want to restructure the files though. The Chart.min.js was in the jscripts folder, not admin/jscripts.

My fault. Thank you for spotting this. Build #2 now features the correct structure.

(2015-09-25, 09:44 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]can you use this skin to restrict certain admins? like block them out of the themes or forums?

Admins can choose whether to use a certain theme or not for their ACP if that's what you are asking.
Smart looking theme :thumbsup:
Beautiful, simple and clean.

11/10.

Cheers.
Oh my good very good!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7