MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod a new users post?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can a check box be added somewhere that requires a new users posts to be moderated and a box for how many post before they are no longer required to have there posts looked at?

I think that this will help keep Spam down.

Thanks,
John
This exists; if you use the promotions system then you can set all new users in the registered group to require moderation (in your ACP under users&groups->groups) and set up a promotion to a none moderated group in the users&groups->group promotions.
Sorry, this is what I was trying to avoid as the group thing is a bit confusing to me and I have not found documentation yet on how to use it.

I thought that setting a flag for all new users would be easier on a new admin to deal with as there is a lot of things to look at and get lost in the CP.

It was just an idea........

John
Its ok, and really, the MyBB ACP is one of the nicest in my opinion. If you like, you can go to the IRC and I can try and help you "real time" there . Click on the GET INVOLVED and then to IRC.

http://www.mybb.com/get-involved/irc-channel/
Thank you for the help and you are correct, the CP is a nice one.

Thanks,
John