MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Stats on Index/Portal Settings not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well er...hard to say ..... ok i have just installed fresh new 1.2.4 and the "Advanced Stats on Index/Portal Settings" mod is not working. How can i fix this?
bump...

It worked when i had MYBB1.2.2 but now it is not working.
I don't think it has anything to do with the upgrade, since I also use this mod which still works (after the upgrade to 1.2.3/1.2.4). Have you tried deactivating and then reactivating? If that doesn't work, try deleting the plugin all together and upload and reactivate a fresh file.
I already try that and i did it again delete that file and install it again....

I follow this instruction:----->

Installation :
============================================
1. Upload asoi.php to your forum/inc/plugins directory
2. Upload english/asoi.lang.php to your forum/inc/languages/english directory (YOU MUST DO THIS!!!)
3. Upload any other language file you want to your forum/inc/languages/<language> directory
4. Go to your AdminCP and activate the plugin via the Plugin Manager.
5. Go to your AdminCP and browse to Board Settings >> Change >> Advanced Stats on Index Settings
6. Select the stats you want to show and submit.
7. You're done, thanks for downloading this plugin.

but still no use?
Try Deactivating and activating again .. see if it helps .
Have you checked your template to see if <!-- ASOIP_2_0_I --> is still there, as without it, the stats wont show up
He may Have deactivated It..Perhaps.
"The Jackal" was right "Mano" i was missing <!-- ASOIP_2_0_I -->

~Thanks guys~
DragonLord Wrote:Well er...hard to say ..... ok i have just installed fresh new 1.2.4 and the "Advanced Stats on Index/Portal Settings" mod is not working. How can i fix this?

Yes it does have something to do with the upgrade. If you edited the functions.php file then you went and uploaded a fresh new copy from the 1.2.4 then whatever you edited before is gone.Same with the mods I created if you upload a fresh new copy of the functions.php file the mod disappears. Instead of uploading the files try downloading the txt file Chris uploaded. Follow instructions from their.
But this plug in has nothing to do with the functions.php file, or that would have been the first thing he should have checked!

Sorry about that, DragonLord, I should have immediately told you to check on that necessary code: <!-- ASOIP_2_0_I --> I learned that the hard way when I first started using this mod! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2