MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Photoshop, photography, videos, and general chat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum is about graphic design, photography, and film making/video editing! Come on down and chat in our main sections or talk about whatever you want in the off-topic forums!

PPVGeneral Forums

I just recently converted my forums from IPB 1.3. Big Grin It was a pain, i'll admit, but it was definitely worth it!

Thanks!
Theme, convert made a nice impression on me!
Good ! I like it
Looks good.. not a fan of the yello and the header is a little large for my liking, but the community seems interesting. Cheers.
Thanks for the comments guys!
nice forum
24sevenChat Wrote:My forum is about graphic design, photography, and film making/video editing! Come on down and chat in our main sections or talk about whatever you want in the off-topic forums!

PPVGeneral Forums

I just recently converted my forums from IPB 1.3. Big Grin It was a pain, i'll admit, but it was definitely worth it!

Thanks!
Top marks for your efforts. I absolutely love Photoshop! Good content on your site. Well done Smile

You successfully converted IF (InvisionFree) version 1.3 to MyBB, WOW!! That's absolutely brilliant Smile

The IF.1.3 is so darn old I didn't think it could be done LOL!! Toungue

I currently have two boards and one of them is on the old IF.1.3. Could you give me tips on how I go about converting IF.1.3 to MyBB? ... Here's a link to my contact form Click Here

I would very much appreciate it. Thanks Smile

-