MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: An upcoming innovation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
awww, stink. I'm a linux user so this probably wont work for me :'(
I am too, I just use VMWare for these types of things, so I'll most likely make it work in Linux for myself, I'll be sure to let you in on how once I figure it out Wink
hehe I run Windows, I never have time to do the linux thing lol
You'll need to visit my Linux board sometimes then XD

Anyway, I sent the link to each of you via PM (Dale and snake1131)
Awesome. I'll be a tester for you then Smile Sounds like a great idea, but I'll make sure you know that, you should wait till myBB Gold comes out before you do theming stuff in the program. The theme system is completely different and you'll have to re-do it again. If you can wait till around the end of this month, hopefully it should be out then. Until then, you can work on the interface or whatever.

But its your choice for what you do Smile
Thanks, I didn't know that, I'll put the rest on hold then, I don't want to waste my time if a newer version is due so soon XD
Can't wait till new vertion comes out! To many bugs 2 fix right after u install!
if you need any help or testing

i would be happy to help
You should put up public screenshots atleast.
It's still being constructed there isn't that much 2 it yet but it will be awasome after he does some more work to it Big Grin
Pages: 1 2