MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Theme - Something Dreamin'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whohooo!

Brown and Beige.. Smile

This is a work in progress, and probably something for the Ladies.. Wink

Should be nice done in soft pastel colours.. Smile

And NO! the "Who's-Online image" won't be a standard issue. Toungue

Demo
Now, that's really strange! Toungue But I do like all your icons *well, except for the "contains post by you" icon*...It is an original theme though. Never seen anything quite like it.
its ver good but i think you should change the colour
and make a place in the header to write the forum name in it
Lopalong Wrote:And NO! the "Who's-Online image" won't be a standard issue. Toungue

I like the who's online image Smile
DaTa_4_WeB Wrote:its ver good but i think you should change the colour
and make a place in the header to write the forum name in it

Changing the header etc, is up to the user...

The "brown" is the header background, the filigree is the overlay. Smile
judel Wrote:except for the "contains post by you" icon*

That's a problem with MyBB buttons.. It uses a dot_folder in the main display. What I need to do is create a your_posts.gif etc, and rewrite that part of the code to call that one.

Come to think of it.... Nearly ALL of MyBB button script needs a revamp.. Because there's really not enough different ones. Smile
But your buttons are so neat. It shouldn't be that hard to put a dot or star or something on them to specify when a user makes a post. Big Grin
This theme is now "Live".... it needs a few more dot_images to replace the existing small ones, which I will be doing when time permits.

Most of the themes are about ready for release, they just need proof-reading to see if there are any hard-coded English words and hard-coded paths that may have been missed. Smile

Demo:

http://aus-themes.com/MyBB/Themes/portal.php

I suggest that you all read this post there:

http://aus-themes.com/MyBB/Themes/showth...pid=7#pid7
Your images are extremely dirty (rough edges and bad mats) They appear to have been borrowed from another theme. Half your graphics look like they are from phpbb and the other half from VB. I also don't like the background for your table headers. The template imho seems a mess.
Pages: 1 2