MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with the editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm new to mybb and it is the first forum I ever created, so I have a few problems here and there. The one I want to fix right now is with the editor.

I wanted to post a link to a Youtube video and I noticed that there was a problem with the editor. Here's what I get.

[Image: 841723Sanstitre.png]

I don't know what to do to fix that. I've tried installing plugins, but most are not compatible with my version of mybb and those who are don't seem to change anything about that.

Here are the details that might be useful to help me.

MyBB Version: 1.6.18
Forum url: forum-otaku.com
[url=forum-otaku.com][/url]

Thanks in advance! Smile
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. Also ignore reported images.
you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version.

Edit: if above doesn't help then provide a test user account so that someone can check it ..
(2015-09-27, 12:29 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. Also ignore reported images.
you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version.

Edit: if above doesn't help then provide a test user account so that someone can check it ..

Thanks for your help!

I did what you told me. First, there was a few corrupted files in the jscripts directory. I replaced them and now it says that there are no corrupt files anymore, but the problem is still the same.

Could you tell me how I can provide a test user account?

Thank you!
forum admin panel >> users & groups >> users >> Create New User
--> fill up details there & post here newly created user name & password

or you may PM me your own login credentials & change your password later
(2015-09-27, 01:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum admin panel >> users & groups >> users >> Create New User
--> fill up details there & post here newly created user name & password

or you may PM me your own login credentials & change your password later

I'll send you my login credentials. Thanks again for your help, it is really appreciated!