MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uninstalling Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a recent problem with the Games section plugin so i decided to uninstall it fully.

I removed all database references for it, and replaced the modded files. But i forgot to deactivate the plugin =/

My site is up again, but when I click on a link to the forums I only get a blank page. But when i click on a thread (from the last page), it opens.

It's kinda hard to explain so see for yourself: http://www.thenightlords.com/forum/
I'd upload the plugin file again in the inc/plugins folder, and I'd deactivate it then.
Tried that. Got this:
Quote:MySQLi error: 1051
Unknown table 'mybb_games,mybb_games_categories,mybb_games_champions,mybb_games_rating,mybb_games_scores,mybb_games'
Query: DROP TABLE mybb_games, mybb_games_categories, mybb_games_champions, mybb_games_rating, mybb_games_scores, mybb_games_settings, mybb_games_templates, mybb_games_themes;
It's prolly cuz i deleted the database references. Is there anyway to deactivate the plugin manually?
I won't know how.

The other thing what I would try (pretty much work I think) is to add back everything you've deleted, or install the plugin again.