MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how your comments for skin of this forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
dudeness3 Wrote:it doesnt matter, the skin belongs to someone else, he stole copyrighted material, and called it his own.

Only the graphics.. The layout between different forum software is such that he can't be accused of pirating the layout because it is vastly different. And the .css is free for all to use.

And you're calling some pretty strong stuff.. Do you have PROOF of your accusations, or is it an uneducated guess. ??
I have proof, it is an edited skin, the .css is not free, it is a paid skin, http://www.extremepixels.com/forum/index.php?styleid=80
look there, just tell me that is not the same thing! He just changed a few parts, but it is the same!
You explain to me what the "Few" parts are that he / she changed, and I'll get to understand that you may know what you are talking about. Wink

Using any other skin format for MyBB, is like adding the Inca language to the Russian Alphabet.

Only the graphics and gradients are useable. The rest takes 100's or hours of conversion.

And if anyone can do it in less, then they either have a "Template" Conversion Template, or they are just using the MyBB Default and patching it with what they can fit into it. Sad
i get idia from this theme of extremepixels but made this theme from mybb default theme.
i work hard to make this !
Thank you clickrast,

That should just about clear up this distasteful matter of ripping off someone else. Wink
whan we will download it clicrast ???
if download this theme is not illegal i share it!
amm
we will be here untill any one say if it is illegal or legal to download
I doubt it would be illegal, as it's NOT an exact copy of the original work. It's been modified to the point where it doesn't reflect the original authors layout.

It would be nice if the authors permission was sought to use the graphics, and also the gradients if they are the original gradients that haven't been changed.
Pages: 1 2 3