MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with member register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sir 1 have find 2 problems in mybb.My forum have 4 members but it shows 1 member register and 2nd problem is it says you have already register.You can see in screenshots below
for the first one try, ACP >> Tools & Maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild >> Recount Statistics

and the second one is not a problem at all.. if you are already logged in and try to access the registration page you will get that message which is obvious...
(2015-09-28, 09:10 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]for the first one try, ACP >> Tools & Maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild >> Recount Statistics

and the second one is not a problem at all.. if you are already logged in and try to access the registration page you will get that message which is obvious...

thanks sir problem no 1 is solve but problem no 2nd is remain unsolve and I have one problem more in the screenshot below
are you testing registration through a mobile device ? which browser you are using & what is your forum url ?
(2015-09-28, 01:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]are you testing registration through a mobile device ? which browser you are using & what is your forum url ?

Yes i'm testing registration through mobile and myforum url is "itpegham.com"
^ browsers like opera mini do not work fine for MyBB forum. see related replies here