MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mobile For Mybb Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have a theme you love and your members are so well adapted to it that you cant change it?

well i had the same problem on my forum so i got the mybb gomobile about 6 months ago and started to work on it, i was able to created a more pleasant theme with it, Naija Words Mobile - Green

it had userrank and more designed buttons on postbit.

but that wasnt enough so i thought of this why not make my already made desktop theme to look like my  mobile so i did it for my two forums and that of one of my clients, and it looked okay, so now i have decided to make more themes like that

I will officially be giving credits to Jason.L for the first mybb gomible theme and also for the plugin
 and also for the original authors of the themes i will be making.

The first three i have are made

Mybb Default theme (Night colour) - Mybb Design team

Revolution Gaming Theme - iAndrew

Lets do it Theme - by Fresh forums

All images are on this thread 

http://naijawords.com/Thread-Naija-Words...ies-Launch

PLEASE NOTE:
All These Themes Are From The First Mybb Gomobile Theme... All The Changes Were Made For The Themes To Look More Sleek And Have The Same Style As The Desktop Themes......And They Have No Connections With The Desktop Themes Or Their Respective Owners And The Credits Above Are For Recognition Of Them As Owners Of The DesKtop Themes And Not The Mobile.
iAndrew has his own web page, and also his theme Revolution Gaming is already responsive, but is not free. I don't think you can do that without permission of the author.
Revolution Gaming have free version: http://community.mybb.com/thread-159962.html
Also, there is Duende v2 theme based on Duende with permission from iAndrew.

The problem is, that MyBBGoMobile very outdated, it's still using templates from MyBB 1.4 and have major issues. Just attach CSS to default GoMobile theme is not a good solution.
(2015-09-28, 11:50 AM)fredzy Wrote: [ -> ]Revolution Gaming Theme - iAndrew

http://naijawords.com/Thread-Naija-Words...ies-Launch

I haven't give you permission to convert or release any of my themes, they are already responsive on my site as eNvy has said.

Can you please remove all my themes from your site. thanks.
First of all i am giving credit for d  desktop theme not actually saying you own the mobile....your revolution gaming theme is on mybb site meaning its free.....mybb gomobile theme is also free so merging d two is not wrong ..........i also did not just copy d css i actually made d changes i put d work in and made a lot of changes to d templates .....i made a mobile theme for my site so it will match the desktop Theme ( your revolution theme) ........my mistake will be calling it a conversion

So let me correct myself ..... i made a mobile theme dat looks like my forum's desktop theme which is revolution Gaming......the theme will not be called revolution gaming mobile or revolution gaming 2.

BTW thanks once again for (REVOLUTION GAMING) Wink

Cool

I respect you so please dont make dis complicated
Free to use and edit for your own personal use on your site, not free to convert and make another theme for people to download.

The fact you're not willing to remove it say's you don't respect me or my wishes. please remove it.
So you are saying i cant distribute your theme, i am just going to quote from the GNU GP License on the page i got the theme

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...96&bid=987

When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not
price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you
have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for
them if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you
want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new
free programs, and that you know you can do these things.

To protect your rights, we need to prevent others from denying you
these rights or asking you to surrender the rights. Therefore, you have
certain responsibilities if you distribute copies of the software, or if
you modify it: responsibilities to respect the freedom of others.

For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether
gratis or for a fee, you must pass on to the recipients the same
freedoms that you received. You must make sure that they, too, receive
or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they
know their rights.

BUT TO PREVENT FURTHER PROBLEMS I AM GOING TO REMOVE YOUR THEME, JUST GIVE ME TIME I AM TO BUSY TO START LOOKING FOR A NEW THEME