MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: is_banned_ip() in /home/saurav/public_html/testforum/global.php on line 363

I get that error. Site - www.saurav.uk/testforum

It was working fine untill I installed this skin -http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=353

I have tried uninstalling the skin and reuploading the global.php file. AdminCP still works.
I am running myBB v 1.2.4

I am not that bothered as its just a test forum, but I was just wondering why I get this error - so I can avoid it when I start using my myBB board.

Thanks.
I've just had a look at the theme download and it replaces the following files:

inc/functions.php

inc/class_templates.php

inc/languages/english/global.lang.php

If you replace them files with fresh ones from the MyBB site, the forum should work again, it seems its calling an undefined function.

Things like this can be prevented by keeping file edits to a minimum and generally being careful what you modify/install.
Chris Wrote:I've just had a look at the theme download and it replaces the following files:

inc/functions.php

inc/class_templates.php

inc/languages/english/global.lang.php

If you replace them files with fresh ones from the MyBB site, the forum should work again, it seems its calling an undefined function.

Things like this can be prevented by keeping file edits to a minimum and generally being careful what you modify/install.

Thanks.