MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My site, audia5forum.com has another problem. I'm starting to think vB skin is just too buggy and causing all of this, cause I'm running another forum without this skin, and it has no problems whatsoever and it's on the same server.

Anyways, along with captcha problems, my inline moderation doesn't work either. I do not get any javascript errors either, just the error message that I have to select threads to perform inline moderation on, or my session has expired. Neither of which are true though. Shy

If you guys think this isn't an obvious fix, I'll just change skin and see if that fixes my problems.

Thanks
Yes can you use the default MyBB theme and see if you still have problems with it? If the problems are only with your custom theme you should contact the theme author for help.
Tried the default skin, inline moderation still didn't work. Hmm. Maybe my FTP client is messed up, I should try deleting all files, and then reuploading them with new ones?

Or maybe it's possible adsense is interrupting the inline moderation javascript?
GibloMan Wrote:Or maybe it's possible adsense is interrupting the inline moderation javascript?

Check to see if the loading bar ever finishes. If not, then it's probably a adsense problem.
I had this problem when I first started using Adsense. The page just refused to finish loading. Then one day everything was fine and has been ever since....weird.
Ok, I tried removing adsense, didn't fix anything really. I will try to reinstall the board, and then use this database after it's installed.

Oh and yes, loading does finish.