MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I need help with two problems, the first is more like a mystery, I have a working forum http://www.gardeningsphere.com/forum/for...php?fid=16 in which i am running two google image ads on the main forum page, and the text ads on page shown, i inserted the code in a css box under theme edit, then i have another http://www.custodialgrandparents.com/for....php?fid=5

where everything in every stage of theme edit settings aside from the width and colors, are exactly the same, except the google ad does not display, I have been wrestling with this issue for a couple of weeks now with no progress, which is why i am here, now the second problem i am having is i am switching my hosting, and when i change the name servers, i can't access the forum, due to the different mysql name and user name, which file do i have to edit to provide the right information so it will launch?

Thanks for any and all assistance!

TSG!
The database connection information is in the file inc/config.php. Info about this file can be found here: [wiki]inc/config.php[/wiki]

Regarding the ads, you'd probably have to edit the templates, or have a plugin to show the ads. Have you done that? To my knowledge the google ads cannot be added just by adding CSS code.
DennisTT Wrote:The database connection information is in the file inc/config.php. Info about this file can be found here: [wiki]inc/config.php[/wiki]

Regarding the ads, you'd probably have to edit the templates, or have a plugin to show the ads. Have you done that? To my knowledge the google ads cannot be added just by adding CSS code.

Dennis,

Thanks for id'ing the config file for me, but as you can see from the links provided, the ad works on the garden forum, and I do not recall installing any plug-ins, all I did was add it to a css box, under themes, and did both forums the same way, really driving me nuts that the responses are not the same, as i am sure you can imagine!

Thanks,

TSG!