MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ignite theme login bugged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I use the Mybb theme Ignite, when you click "login" the buttons are moved and the text that should show up on the left is gone. Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

Forum: http://www.forum.revolutiongamers.co.uk/

~ Escobar
Seems like you have deleted the table in the code. Should have been a table, with tbody, tr td. Thats where the names are
(2015-09-29, 11:36 AM)BaggerHD Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you have deleted the table in the code. Should have been a table, with tbody, tr td. Thats where the names are

How do I fix this?
There is a .txt pointing how to install the theme correctly, seems like you missed the point where you need to activate the plugin in order to show all the custom language vars.
(2015-09-29, 12:02 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]There is a .txt pointing how to install the theme correctly, seems like you missed the point where you need to activate the plugin in order to show all the custom language vars.

I did follow the .txt, before it worked, but I'm missing some code or something idk.

Does someone know how to fix this?
(2015-09-29, 02:46 PM)Escobar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-29, 12:02 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]There is a .txt pointing how to install the theme correctly, seems like you missed the point where you need to activate the plugin in order to show all the custom language vars.

I did follow the .txt, before it worked, but I'm missing some code or something idk.

Does someone know how to fix this?

Activate the plugin...