MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajax not working for Myalerts & Auto Update Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Have installed a clean version of MyBB 1.8 and installed these two plugins, and set 2 seconds to ajax refresh in MyAlerts settings, and i get no ajax alert, even though when i refresh i see the alert.

What could cause that problem??
Same issue for me, I used to have the AJAX PM Notification plugin which was awesome on 1.6.x but found that doesn't work at all after my upgrade to 1.8.6.  MyAlerts alerts are not displaying either, so I am guessing I have some sort of underlying issue with AJAX but no idea how to troubleshoot.

Anyone able to offer suggestion(s) for us?  Thanks!
MyAlerts only uses AJAX on the alert listing page, it isn't global.
(2015-10-18, 06:21 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts only uses AJAX on the alert listing page, it isn't global.

Aha, that explains it!  Sorry, I did not realize that there was a separate link to see the alerts -- I thought they would just pop up.  I notice in your other (~60pg) thread for the plugin, someone talks about how to make the alerts link stand out more -- I might give that a shot.

Thanks for all your work on this!
Yeah, the plugin thread is getting quite long now, and information can easily be missed.