MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Better Page Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure how the new template designing features are (I really wish they would be CSS & HTML files so I can edit with notepad++) but I have a hard time creating MyBB themes because of this reason:

[Image: hSIRjBY.png]

I would like to at least have file names in the titles so I can quickly find the right file I'm looking for. I'm not going to lie, I've been editing like this for years, so I've become really good at organizing where the files are, but it would make it SOO much easier if the file names/template names were in the page titles. Smile
Well, they'll be Twig view files actually stored as files. Therefore, you can connect an editor to SFTP or webDAV (*shudder*) to do things right from the comfort of your preferred environment.
(2015-09-30, 10:09 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, they'll be Twig view files actually stored as files. Therefore, you can connect an editor to SFTP or webDAV (*shudder*) to do things right from the comfort of your preferred environment.

Oh thank you! If you only knew how happy this makes me! Smile