MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multihoster - Build your forum hosting business on a solid foundation [+ help MyBB]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to introduce MyBBForumhoster's successor, Multihoster. I would like to note that as part of our launch we would like to help out the MyBB guys for developing such an awesome software that I've been using myself for years, we will donate 100% of the cost of each MyBB Software Bridge sold (we'll cover taxes) provided that the MYBB promo code is used, which will also give you $5off Multihoster's price (the software bridge's price is not affected) at the end of each month (with proof). 

[Image: mh_small.jpg]

Multihoster is a brand new SaaS hosting platform. In simple terms, Multihoster makes it possible to sell hosting service (both free and paid, depending on your business model) to anyone, regardless of their technical experience. Your customers can manage their website from the admin panel and choose from preinstalled themes and plugins. This is the perfect solution for people who lack the technical expertise to set up and manage their website - which is a significant percentage of internet users.

Your customers get to choose from one of your root domains or use their own domain, depending on the configuration. Multihoster will take care of the heavy-lifting, including database creation, routing, caching and more so that you don't ever have to worry about it.

Multihoster makes it possible to monetize your service via ads and paid hosting plans, each with different limitations and benefits. Multihoster can also run in very restricted environments (shared hosting, in fact many of the startup hosts started there) but more advanced features like custom domain support or multi-software (running two or more software at once) will require VPS.

If you are interested in Multihoster you can learn more on the presentation website, multihoster.info.

At the moment the following software bridges are supported:
MyBB 1.6 (MyBB 1.6.13)
MyBB 1.8 (MyBB 1.8.6)

Multihoster is one-of-a-kind software and although and since it's very young it is offered at a very generous price, don't let that fool you, there have been thousands of hours invested into making this a perfect tool for both software vendors and hosting businesses. In fact, the performance of a software linked with Multihoster is virtually the same as one running on a normal host, installed individually. 

[Image: performance_mybb.png]

The tests were done using MyBB 1.8 and the MyBB 1.8 Software Bridge. 

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

PS: If you are an existing MyBBForumhoster licensee you will receive a free Multihoster bridge and the MyBB 1.6 & MyBB 1.8 software bridges, visit our forum for more info.
We have tweaked our licensing options, thanks for the feedback guys!
You need to work on getting load times down. Your graph there tells me a page loads in >2 seconds. Not good for SEO, and not good for churn
(2015-10-06, 03:28 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]You need to work on getting load times down. Your graph there tells me a page loads in >2 seconds. Not good for SEO, and not good for churn

I'll take it you haven't had your coffee yet. I'd have to add a lot of bloatware to get to 2 seconds from ~0.21s. Since graph you are talking about represents a full page load with stock themes I'd have to inflate the size of static resources too.

PS: I gotta admit, you got my heart racing for 1000 milliseconds.
Bahhhh. I will not post at 3am. I will not post at 3am. I will not post at 3am. I will not post at 3am.
(2015-10-07, 12:16 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Bahhhh. I will not post at 3am. I will not post at 3am. I will not post at 3am. I will not post at 3am.

Happens to the best of us, I actually wasn't sure of the numbers myself till I double checked. Wink