MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Would you go out on a date with celebrity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Johnny Depp. So cute. Not with the long hair though and not looking all creepy like he did in Willy Wonka.
Actually I would especially if the celebrity in mind was incredibly intelligent, debonair, generous, affectionate, witty, loving and just an utter joy to be around. Of course, we know that everyone can't be all of those things all of the time but if one can at least have some of those major things, most of the time, well then I think it truly would be phenomenal, to say the very least!
It only depends on how i met them. If i met them at some celebrity thing such as a movie premier, their own concert etc it'd seem to weird.

But if we met in some normal way like at the store, it'd be cool. I don't really get all fanatical over celebs. Mostly because they are different in real life. But i wouldnt have a problem if i already met them in a normal way and liked them. I hope i wouldnt know who they are at first Toungue
Gerard Butler. The accent alone - sadly covered up in various roles Sad - is cold shower inducing.

judel Wrote:I'd probably just sit there and stare at him all night!

Just stare, huh? Chicken. Big Grin Unless you're censoring yourself for our collective benefit. Toungue
Pages: 1 2