MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need old version of this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dont think its possible to get that version
It is impossible to get older versions of the forum script unless obtained from a third party source, which is usually illegal.
We don't provide support for DevBB anymore as it is our discontinued product. We recommend that you move to MyBB for the numerous security enhancements and changes made to the code.
Yes, but it isnt so simple - i need to transfter all the informatison and it wont be very easy.
How can i upgrade the new forum - i undrestood, that it isnt bossible, and if it is its quite hard work

Chris Boulton Wrote:We don't provide support for DevBB anymore as it is our discontinued product. We recommend that you move to MyBB for the numerous security enhancements and changes made to the code.
svenson created a devBB->myBB converter of a sort some while back....I bit the bullet and used it....it converted users/forums/threads/posts but no attachments and images....I'd say take it....you'll lose some stuff.....but the essence of the board is still there and you'll be using FAR MORE secure and advanced board as a result and this is something your userbase should appreaciate as well...

cheers,
Kimmo