MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The best cheap dedicated servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I have done a search for over a week now and couldn't find what I want. My question is: What is the most inexpensive best dedicated server host?
Thanks in advanced.
Your own computer.
Do you want fully dedicated or just a VPS server?
Check out IXWebhosting Wink

Dr Small
LayeredTech has been my personal favorite for more than 2 years now. I have tried many in the past and in the present as well, but nothing beats LT in terms of quality and price.
MrDoom Wrote:Do you want fully dedicated or just a VPS server?
I want dedicated
Quote:Check out IXWebhosting Wink

Dr Small
Thanks I'll check them out.
Quote:LayeredTech has been my personal favorite for more than 2 years now. I have tried many in the past and in the present as well, but nothing beats LT in terms of quality and price.
Their site isn't working Sad
Their site's slow. Not really good for a webhosting company lol.
Asad_Niazi Wrote:LayeredTech has been my personal favorite for more than 2 years now. I have tried many in the past and in the present as well, but nothing beats LT in terms of quality and price.

Bad host
shadow82x Wrote:Bad host

Um...how did you come up with that?
Im planning on going to a dedicated server in the near future. The two choices I've short listed are
1. The Planet, as I know them to be robust and reliable
2. 123 reg, as its in the UK and I wouldn't need to concern myself with coppa

Currently, I'm having a hard time getting in touch with 123 reg concerning some domain names. So I'd dread to think of the downtime I'd have if I managed to watermelon something up.
Pages: 1 2