MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i installed the mybb did the promission thing now when i go to the stall page i get this:

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/ntaso/public_html/forum/Upload/install/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/ntasozo:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/ntaso/public_html/forum/Upload/install/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/ntaso/public_html/forum/Upload/install/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/ntasozo:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/ntaso/public_html/forum/Upload/install/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/ntaso/public_html/forum/Upload/install/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0
Your going to have to contact your host about removing the open_basedir restriction they've set.