MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom User Colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if this is possible at all? Smile I can't seem to find any plugins/modifications at the moment.

Thanks!
You can login onto your admin cp and look for manage groups. After that you can select a group (registered) and edit the group colour.
To add to what destroyer said, if you want this color to be on specifically one or two users, you can create a new usergroup with the custom username style, and edit the users, and change their "display group" to the one you just made.

I don't know if that's what you're looking for, or if you're looking for a modification that allows users to change their own color as that would be completely different. It goes to show that you should explain specifically what you're looking for when you request something Wink
Hehe... I seem to be particularly vague with my request/questions Wink Thanks destroyer and DennisTT.

I'm looking to just change the colours of a few users without changing their group rather than anything too complicated. This seems to be the only way though as suggested above so will have to use that.
Changing the display group of the user would be simplest. It won't affect the permissions of the user, but the user will have a different username style.
By default the only groups are
Unregistered/Registered/Awaiting/moderation/etc.etc.

Is it actually possible to have two groups with the same name?

Thanks!
I think it's possible, but I haven't tried Toungue
No one would find out if you copied the permissions and just gave them the same user title as everyone else. Smile
Oops, sorry - I didn't see the replies to this thread. Thanks for the feedback/tips - I'll definitely try it out ^^