MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Spacing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks "Lopalong" but i am looking for something like this please take a look at the screenshots which i made.
I can hardly decipher what that pic is supposed to mean.. Sad

Your first request was to split the subtables by 1 or 2 px

Do you want to now add graphics to the split ??
Oh i want to give small gap between the boards like i shown in the picture, and this is my forum www.gxcom.org and also small gaps between Threads,Posts and Last Post boxes
More complicated as tborder, or so I have found out... controls those spaces.

Have a look at this and play with the border setting..

forumbit_depth1_cat (Top Line)

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

You may end up having to create another border class, like I have to in the aus-extreme syles.

And here you may want to try changing the padding and spacing too..

I'm going for a beer..

BTW! Nice board.. Toungue
Lopalong Wrote:More complicated as tborder, or so I have found out... controls those spaces.

Have a look at this and play with the border setting..

forumbit_depth1_cat (Top Line)

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

You may end up having to create another border class, like I have to in the aus-extreme syles.

And here you may want to try changing the padding and spacing too..

I'm going for a beer..

BTW! Nice board.. Toungue

Thanks Big Grin , is there a way to change the border colour? I want to change the white border lines.
Yes, but you will have to create a "new" border class.

I use,

.portalbr
.indexbr
.forumbr

This stops tborder from being the dominant border.. Smile

So create a class in Additional CSS

.forumbr
{
Copy the tborder info into here and change the colours to suit etc..
}

Change the class in the above to class="forumbr"

Do not remove the 100% from tborder or forumbr......... Let me know how it pans out.. Wink
Just an oversight.. Wink

Don't forget to close the .css strings off with ;

Toungue
Your board looks awful with the split borders..

Is this what you are trying to achieve..

Ignore the colours and the mess, just concentrate on the re-colorable borders. I had to rehash mYBB Default to get it to stand out...

http://aus-themes.com/mybb123/themes/

Send me your "ZIPPED" theme .xml file... no graphics, I'll just use the defaults and your .css to put this together for you, as I need the "Real" colors to work with.. Toungue

Or put it on your server and pm the link. Wink
Pages: 1 2