MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox and Whos Online Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK I have to questions here there are.

1) On the online.php page which is the whos online it shows locations such as reading thread-*insertname* well when someone is in my shoutbox or the rules page it says unknown location how do I make the 2 come up as Shoutbox and Forum Rules instead.

2) When inside the shoutbox is it possible to show who all is in side the shoutbox at that time.
Quote:2) When inside the shoutbox is it possible to show who all is in side the shoutbox at that time.
You will need to ask MM for this, since its his mod.

Quote:1) On the online.php page which is the whos online it shows locations such as reading thread-*insertname* well when someone is in my shoutbox or the rules page it says unknown location how do I make the 2 come up as Shoutbox and Forum Rules instead.
Open online.php and model off that. Theres two things you will need to do! And they arn't hard!

Edit: Just incase you wanted it though, find in online.php
case "nopermission":
$locationname = $lang->viewing_noperms;
break;
After add
case "rules":
$locationname = "Viewing <a href=\"\">Forum Rules</a>";
break;
case "shoutbox":
$locationname = "Viewing <a href=\"\">Shoutbox</a>";
break;
then find
case "nopermission":
$user['activity'] = "nopermission";
break;
After add
case "rules":
$user['activity'] = "rules";
break;
case "shoutbox":
$user['activity'] = "shoutbox";
break;
All you have to do is fill in the URL's to the rules page and shoutbox (which I assume are shoutbox.php and rules.php) then get someone to test it while you watch online.php.