MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2zs2vsm.jpg]

Quote:Account no forum was banned.

Banishment Reason : Unknown

Ban will be lifted : Unknown

----
I am Brazilian and I'm using google translate
----

How can I do to solve this problem ?

Como posso fazer para resolver esse problema?
if you have access to the database run the following query... you might have to change the number for uid if your user id is not 1...

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1' 

PS: Know how to Run the SQL Query
(2015-10-03, 12:45 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]if you have access to the database run the following query... you might have to change the number for uid if your user id is not 1...

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1' 

PS: Know how to Run the SQL Query

I have to change to for work?
I tried to do the procedure but still continues the ban
Are there other admins on the board? Is this account the superadmin?
(2015-10-04, 04:00 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Are there other admins on the board? Is this account the superadmin?

positive
(2015-10-05, 10:36 AM)shawzor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-04, 04:00 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Are there other admins on the board? Is this account the superadmin?

positive

If the account is also superadmin then only direct database changes should lead to this kind of behavior (or, much less likely, database corruption). Are you the only person with database access?
(2015-10-05, 10:37 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-05, 10:36 AM)shawzor Wrote: [ -> ]

positive

If the account is also superadmin then only direct database changes should lead to this kind of behavior (or, much less likely, database corruption). Are you the only person with database access?

Only you have access
Until now. I was unable to resolve the issue.
Do you have activated the "Yes, this is a banned group" option for the affected usergroup?
Pages: 1 2